I recently graduated with a B.S. in Forest Ecology. Such an education is nothing without real world application. Vague ecological concept are quickly honed to a fine point when applied to field situations. As I will be travelling for the next few years working on research projects across the United States, I feel these snap shots of ecology may be interesting to readers. Concepts such as seed disperal, plant reproduction, niche differentiation, relictualism and genetic isolation, and symbiosis will be covered, along with whatever else I find in the great yonder. Travel will also be discussed, along with any other intersting plants animals, geological features I stumble across in my ramblings. I read constantly, and may discuss novel research or researched novels. Cheers, and happy travels.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
The why, the how.
I recently graduated with a B.S. in Forest Ecology. Such an education is nothing without real world application. Vague ecological concept are quickly honed to a fine point when applied to field situations. As I will be travelling for the next few years working on research projects across the United States, I feel these snap shots of ecology may be interesting to readers. Concepts such as seed disperal, plant reproduction, niche differentiation, relictualism and genetic isolation, and symbiosis will be covered, along with whatever else I find in the great yonder. Travel will also be discussed, along with any other intersting plants animals, geological features I stumble across in my ramblings. I read constantly, and may discuss novel research or researched novels. Cheers, and happy travels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment